Soliant is looking for a seasoned Certified Surgical Technologist who has 2+ years of recent CST experience for a 13 week travel assignment in a premier facility in Seattle, WA.
Soliant offers competitive pay and excellent benefit plans for our travelers. Keep in mind that these positions do move quickly! Please see additional details below.
- Can be certified or uncertified but must have many years of experience if uncertified
- Need to have experience in eyes, robotics, neuro, and ortho cases
- Must have BLS and NBSTSA (optional) to submit
- Must be able to float and work with COVID patients
- Option of 36 hours/week or 40 hours/week
- Day Shifts Available!
- Can ask for Blocked Scheduling!
- Call requirements will be discussed in the interview!
For immediate consideration, please send over your resume/references to [email protected] and complete the following checklist www.soliant.com/skillschecklist . Please also reference my name on the checklist- Daniela Rivera- I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Senior Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement