Travel Contract: School-based Occupational Therapist, Castle Rock WA
Castle Rock, WA 13 days agoApply Now
Category Schools - OT
Job Type Contract
Calling on intrepid Occupational Therapists who are looking for their next travel adventure! Soliant is working with a school near Castle Rock, WA (one hour out of Portland, OR), and is seeking a contract OT for the next school year.
Criteria for a "travel assignment":
- Will you be staying in temporary housing during the assignment, AND maintaining a home address elsewhere?
- Will you be commuting 50+ miles to and from work?
If so, you meet the criteria to receive housing and/or meals stipends!
- Weekly contracted hours: 37.5 hours (for a 5-day work week)
- K-12 caseload, approx 45-50 to students
- Applicant will be covering multiple buildings
- Plan, implement and track therapy/activities that allow students to access their specialized instruction plans.
- Evaluate the potential and efficacy of Occupational therapy in areas such as: academic performance, fine and gross motor functioning, positioning, daily living skills, play/leisure skills, work skills, and sensory-motor activities.
- Propose a range of OT interventions in support of students' IEP (Individual Education Plan) goals; develop goals and report outcome to Special Education Team
- Assess students and recommend adaptations to allow students to access their program of specialized instruction.
- Maintain accurate records of therapy sessions and consultations
We seek candidates who are:
- Great communicators
- Confident clinicians who bring familiarity with the Special Education process
- Professional and accountable
- Washington OT license
- Active Washington ESA (Educational Staff Associate) credential
- New applicants for the ESA can work for up to a year with a provisional certificate
Interested? Please apply by using the form below or email your resume directly to Monica Guu at monica.g[email protected] I welcome inquiries as well!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement