Travel Contract: School-based Speech-Language Pathologist, Aberdeen, WA
Aberdeen, WA 17 days agoApply Now
Soliant is seeking an intrepid Speech-Language Pathologist (ASHA-certified OR Clinical Fellow) who wants to embark on a travel contract in Aberdeen, WA! Soliant has partnered with a school district, and we are setting up interviews for the upcoming school year.
Qualifications to be a traveler:
- Will you arrange temporary housing while on assignment, while maintaining another home address?
- Will you be commuting 50+ miles to work?
If so, you qualify for housing and/or meals stipends!
This is a small District serving a coastal community in the North Bay of Washington. Traditional ways of live have been in lumbering--this is a great location for therapists who like to work closely with smaller communities!
- Weekly contracted hours: 37.5 hours (for a 5-day work week)
- Candidates will work with K-12 students
- Caseload numbers: 50-55
As a school-based SLP, duties include:
- Providing speech and/or language therapy to students identified with communication disorders.
- Maintaining accurate service records of students on caseload
- Evaluating students with suspected communication disorders; making recommendations for speech and language services as needed
- Providing comprehensive written report of observations, assessment results, and recommendations within the standards established by state guidelines
- Developing speech and language goals in Individualized Education Programs
- Developing integrated goals with other education staff for students with multiple or other disabilities.
- Consulting with school staff and parents on the inclusion of materials to support speech and language development, or other areas of curriculum related to speech and language.
- Participating in the Medicaid billing process for school-based services as directed.
We seek candidates who are:
- Professional and accountable
- Flexible and solution-oriented
- Well-organized and detail-oriented
- Washington SLP license (reimbursements available for new applicants)
- Clearance of a background check run by the Office of the Superintendent of Public Instruction
Interested? Please apply by using the form below, or contact Monica Guu with inquiries at [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement