Calling on Washington-certified School Psychologists who want to live and work on the coast, with a small school community! Soliant is working with a small, supportive District in Aberdeen, WA, and is scheduling interviews for the next school year.
Applicants will be responsible for assessments and evaluations, reports and IEP meetings, and conduct FBA (Functional Behavioral Assessments). Some counseling may be assigned to candidates who are also certified in this area.
We seek applicants who are detail-oriented, great at communication, and have a good understanding of Special Education in the State of Washington.
- Washington Educational Staff Associate (ESA) certification as a School Psychologist
- Candidates must clear a background check in order to start
Perks of a travel contract:
- Housing and meals allowance
- Assistance with CEU and licensure fees
- Competitive benefits package
Please apply by using the form below, or contact Monica Guu with questions! I can be reached at (770) 723-3774 or [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement