Calling on Education Specialists certified in California, who are seeking a travel contract! Soliant is working with a school near Paso Robles with multiple needs for Special Education Teachers able to provide mild-moderate support.
What is a travel contract?
- Are you considering a commute of more than 50 miles to work?
- Are you considering relocation for work?
If either of the above situations apply, you may be eligible for a housing stipend while on assignment!--please reach out to Monica Guu at [email protected] to get more information about a travel contract.
We seek applicants who are great at communication, solution-oriented, and want to help students attain the academic and developmental support they need.
Details of the position below:
- Contract position for one academic year (renewal dependent on successful performance review after a period of 1 semester)
- Preschool, elementary, middle and high school positions available
- All caseloads are with students who have been identified with mild to moderate needs
Located on the central coast of California, the town of Paso Robles is a quick drive to San Luis Obispo, and is home some lovely wineries. We seek candidates who can be flexible, are willing to work hard, and who are open to feedback from the principals and staff they work with.
- California Instruction Specialist credential (mild-moderate support needs)
Benefits of working with Soliant:
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Housing allowance for qualifying contractors
- Employer-matched 401(k)
- Relocation assistance
Please apply by using the form below, or e-mail your resume to [email protected] I look forward to assisting you in the next stage on your professional journey!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement