Travel CST Certified Surgical Tech Job in Greensboro North Carolina
Greensboro, NC 21 days agoApply Now
Operating Room Surgical Tech Travel Job
Soliant is searching for an experienced OR Certified Surgical Technician (CST) for a Level II Trauma Center travel nurse contract job in Greensboro, NC. This center is a teaching hospital and referral center and a part of the region’s largest and most comprehensive health networks. Take your next travel nurse job in Greensboro – the third largest city in North Carolina.
Greensboro has many attractions to visit during your time there. The most popular are the Greensboro Science Center, the International Civil Rights Museum, the Weatherspoon Art Museum, the Greensboro Symphony, the Greensboro Ballet, Triad Stage, the Wyndham Golf Championship, and the headquarters of the Atlantic Coast Conference, the Greensboro Coliseum Complex, which hosts various sporting events, concerts, and other events.
Enjoy all the places and events when you work as a travel operating room surgical tech in North Carolina. See more job details below and apply today!
• 12-hour Weekend Shifts
• 36 hours per week
• Ortho and general cases
• 13-week contract with opportunity to extend.
• 2+ years of experience working as an Operating Room Surgical Technician
• National Certification as a Surgical Tech preferred
• In-depth knowledge of surgical operation procedures
• Excellent knowledge of surgical operation procedures
• Diploma in Surgical Technology or equivalent experience
Apply now to this position or send your resume to [email protected] today. Call or text Walter LaRoche at (770)776-2080 to learn about this and other travel positions available in the U.S.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement