Soliant Healthcare is seeking an experienced CT Technician to join our team on a travel basis in Odessa, TX. In this role, you will perform a variety of scans using computerized tomography equipment to produce high-quality images for diagnostic purposes.
If you're a professional CT Technician with excellent clinical skills, attention to detail, and a passion for helping patients, this could be your perfect opportunity.
• Perform CT scans on patients and ensure the procedure is safe and comfortable for the patient.
• Analyze images and evaluate their quality to ensure they can be used for diagnostic purposes.
• Provide patient care and prepare patients for procedures, including explaining the procedure and answering any questions they may have.
• Maintain accurate records of patient information, including medical histories and previous imaging studies.
• Collaborate with radiologists and other healthcare professionals to determine the best course of action for diagnosis and treatment.
Length of Contract: 13-Weeks
Shift: Mon-Thurs 8:30 pm – 7 am, or Fri-Sun 10am - 10pm
- BLS, ARRT, and TX License, Current certification as a CT Technician.
- Must be comfortable working alone.
- At least 2 years of experience working as a CT Technician.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and clinical skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Willingness to travel, as needed, to assist other facilities as needed.
If you're ready to take on an exciting new challenge in your career as a CT Technician, we encourage you to apply for our travel job in Odessa, TX. Please submit your resume to be considered.
Senior Account Executive
Local: 770-325-0569 - [email protected]
Cath, EP, IR, OR RN, CVOR, CST/ORT, PACU RN
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement