Soliant is looking for a CT/X-Ray Tech for a contract job near Allentown, PA. The facility consists of 4 floors, 80 Private Rooms, 17 Bed ER, and 12 ICU beds for 24 hour critical care needs. This small town offers beautiful scenery with plenty of nearby dining and sightseeing. Spend your Saturday in Philadelphia or spend the day in Atlantic City, NJ.
Pay is competitive and Soliant also offers an array of benefits. Come work in beautiful Pennsylvania for this 13-week contract. Check out the job details below about our Radiology position and apply today!
- Using computerized tomography equipment to capture diagnostic images of patients’ internal organs and tissues.
- P Using x-ray equipment to take radiographic images of patients' bones, tissues, and organs as per physicians’ written orders.
- Explaining x-ray procedures to patients and answering their questions.
- Positioning patients accordingly, which may include lifting and moving patients with limited mobility.
- Limiting patients' exposure to radiation by placing lead shields on patients where needed.
- Performing regular warm-up sequences on the CT scanner to prolong the life of the X-ray tubes.
- ARRT (CT) ( R)
- BLS (AHA) Certification
- PA Radiology License
- Soliant offers Licensing Assistance: https://www.soliant.com/about/benefits/
- 1-year current experience
- Overnight Shift, 3x12S
- F/S/S 7P-7A
- 13 Week Contract
To learn more about this Radiology job opening, please submit an application and current resume to:
Destinie Sanders - Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement