Soliant is looking for a seasoned CVOR Tech who has 2+ years of recent CVOR Tech experience for a 13 week travel assignment in a state-of-the-art facility in Atlanta, GA.
Soliant offers competitive pay and excellent benefit plans for our travelers. You will also enjoy all the things that Atlanta has to offer. See below for more details!
- Must have a BLS and NBSTSA certificate to apply
- Candidate must have experience in Open Heart and Cardio Thoracic cases. Would be helpful if they have Trauma and Robotics experience
- Traveler should be comfortable with regular OR cases as they will be asked to work in regular OR if census drops in CVOR
- Preference on candidates with previous travel experience
- 40 hours/week
- Day Shifts Available!
- Call is required and will be discussed in the interview!
Senior Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement