Soliant is looking for a seasoned CVOR Tech who has 2+ year of recent CVOR tech experience for a 13 week travel assignment in a premier facility in Mountain Home, AR.
Soliant offers competitive pay and excellent benefit plans for our travelers. Keep in mind that these positions do move quickly! Please see additional details below.
- BLS and NBSTSA certificate required to submit
- Prefer previous travel experience for these candidates
- Experience in a magnet facility is preferred but not required
- Must be comfortable floating & working with COVID-19 patients
- 40 hours/week
- Day Shifts Available!
- Can ask for January starts!
- Call will be discussed in the interview!
For immediate consideration, please send over your resume/references to [email protected] and complete the following checklist www.soliant.com/skillschecklist . Please also reference my name on the checklist- Daniela Rivera- I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Senior Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement