Dosimetrist NEEDED IN - Florida
The Florida area is in need at this time for a (Travel)Dosimetrist. Must have at least 2 years of experience. This a 100% on site role.
- Will be working with 1 other CMD & 1 Medical Physicist
Standard patient mix.
- Do not treat Pediatric cases.
- Treat more skin cancers than average sites.
- Heavy experience with IMRT is required
- Software used - TPS - Pinnacle (Heavy experience required),
- R&V – Mosaiq (Heavy experience required), Fusion - MIM.
- On Site Only Required
- Shift Available Days Monday-Friday 5x8s
- Total Staffed Beds: N/A
- Start date: ASAP
- 13 Weeks (Contract)
Benefits & Pay
- Weekly Pay
- Health Insurance Available
- Customized Pay Package
- Referral Bonuses, License and Certificate Reimbursement
- Tax Free Housing and Meal Stipends
For immediate consideration email me an updated copy of your resume, or you can call or text me at 470-226-1329
Soliant: Health-Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement