Travel For Work! Contract SLP (Speech Language Pathologist) Needed for a School in Tampa, FL
St. Louis, MO 24 days agoApply Now
We are actively seeking experienced SLP’s to relocate to the Tampa, FL area! New grads are invited to apply for this exciting opportunity. Enjoy all that Tampa has to offer.
- Local and adventurous cuisine
- Thriving night life
- Outdoor activities
We provide License and Certification reimbursements, tax-free income for housing and meal assistance, as well as professional support and development from an advisory team member during the length of your contract.
- Meet new, like-minded individuals
- Gain new experience for your career
- Explore new cultural surroundings
- We work with school districts nationwide to staff all Special Education fields, right now we are partnered with a school in Tampa, Florida in Hillsborough County.
All school-based contracts are full time and run the course of the full school year. Ask about local housing options for any our clients. We partner with school districts coast to coast to provide special needs students with the services they need to help them flourish.
- Competitive pay and tax-free income
- Vision, Medical and dental options
- 401(k) planning and retirement
- Professional support and development
- State certifications (ask about reimbursement and application requirements)
- Highest level of education required (Bachelor’s or Master’s degree)
- Recent experience in the field you are applying for (New grads may be considered)
- Knowledge of applicable laws and regulations, and best practices in Special Education
- Strong assessment, planning, and implementation skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate with students, parents, and other teams
To be considered you must meet all Education and experience requirements. we will assist with obtaining state specific licensures or certifications.
For complete details about this position, please call or text Danielle Schueneman at 813-255-2599. To be considered, please email your resume and professional references HERE.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement