Category Pharmacy - Clinical Pharmacist
Job Type Contract
Soliant is proud to partner with a community hospital that has a passion to make lives better. Are you an inpatient pharmacist with at least a year experience in the hospital setting and holding a good standing Missouri pharmacy license to practice? Look no further, send a resume to [email protected]
- Prepares, dispenses medication orders per physician request according to established policies, procedures, & protocols.
- Provides accurate, adequate, and timely drug information to professional staff, patients, and patient families. Documents these activities, as needed.
- Ensures safe, appropriate, cost effective medication therapies for patients according to established policies, procedures, and protocols. Detects and accurately reports suspected adverse drug reactions and medication occurrences.
- Assists other professional staff to identify med errors/ adverse reactions.
- Participates in the quality improvement and medication use review activities of the department.
- Collects data; conducts quality monitors and inspections; and maintains logs/records and other documentation, as assigned.
- Assists with pharmacokinetics consult service/drug dosing per organizational protocol.
- Reviews/interprets culture and susceptibility data for antibiotic appropriateness and recommends changes. Assists professional staff with managing patient's pain.
- Supervises, directs, and coordinates the daily activities of the pharmacy technicians/support personnel.
- Provides input for pharmacy support personnel performance appraisals. Performs essential duties of the pharmacy director in his/her absence.
- Adheres to health system policies and procedures.
- Complies with all requirements related to risk management, safety, security, fire, and infection control.
- Complies with all applicable federal, state, and local laws, rules, and regulations.
- Graduate of an accredited Pharmacy Program
- Hospital experience as a pharmacist at least a year
- License to practice pharmacy in Missouri
- Can take on a travel position for 13+ weeks
Hours: Mix of day/evenings and rotating weekends
Duration: 3 to 6 months
Industry: Hospital, Healthcare
Brandon Bui Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement