Category Pharmacy - Staff Pharmacist - IV Certified
Job Type Contract
A local hospital is searching for a inpatient pharmacist to complete a 13 week assignment. Details are below in regards to duties, schedule, and more. If interested, please contact [email protected] or at (281)-848-7415.
As an inpatient pharmacist, you will be responsible for:
- Compounds or admixes ingredients appropriately, including IV admixtures, small and large volume solutions, syringes, and irrigation solutions by established policies and procedures.
- Consults and educates patients and/or patient caregivers concerning possible medications, including alternative sources of drug therapy.
- Reviews medications for accuracy, appropriateness, interactions, and adjusts medications per approved protocols.
- Dispenses medications and compounds following organizational policy and regulatory guidelines.
- Registered Pharmacist by the Georgia Board of Pharmacy (active and in good standing)
- Bachelors of Science from accredited academic program
- 1 year of recent inpatient experience required
Schedule: 8 hour shifts. 3:30-12am; M-F and one weekend out of 4
Duration: 13 weeks
At Soliant, we make life better for those who make lives better! Full comprehensive health benefits available to those with full-time hours. For more inquiries about this or other opportunities please email: [email protected] or call (281) 848-7415
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement