Travel Inpatient/IV Pharmacy Technician, AZ License, Evening Shift, Rotating Weekends, Contract
Phoenix, AZ 12 days agoApply Now
Interested in travelling opportunities while pursuing a career that you love? Look no further! Soliant has a 13-week travel opportunity in Phoenix, AZ waiting for you! This state-of-the-art hospital focuses on providing exceptional care, without exception, every patient, every time. Their intentional, quality-driven healthcare focuses on addressing Maricopa County’s most pressing health problems. Located in the “Valley of the Sun”, enjoy the exceptional beauty and large collection of high-end spa resorts, golf courses and entertainment venues to explore on your weekends. If you are patient-driven and have a passion for helping others, allow Soliant to help you to gain access to this incredible opportunity and many other interesting destinations.
Contact: [email protected] or call (281) 848-7403.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provision of safe, effective, and prompt medication therapy
- Entering inpatient orders/prescriptions into the computer and preparing labels for medications to be checked by the pharmacist
- Preparing IVs, PCAs, Epidurals and labeling all IV products.
- Packaging drugs into unit dose packaging and maintaining packaging records
The qualified candidate will have:
- Arizona Pharmacy Technician License
- PTCB Certification
- At least 1-year inpatient experience, including making IVs
- EPIC/Pyxis experience preferred
Industry: Healthcare, Pharmacy, Hospital
Work Hours: 2:30PM-11:00PM, Evening Shift, Rotating Weekends, Full Time
Employment type: Contract, Temporary
At Soliant, a job isn’t just a job, it’s a stepping stone on your path to helping others, bettering yourself and building your future.
Connect with me via Linked In: Makenzie Basden
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement