Category Imaging - Ultrasound General
Job Type All Job Types
Are you a Traveling Ultrasound Tech ready for your next assignment? Let Soliant introduce you to this 13-26-week contract. Located conveniently about an hour away from large cities, you will have so much to do and explore while you are off. This is a great opportunity you won’t want to miss out on. Contact [email protected] for more information.
- ARDMS Certification is required or registry eligible
- OB experience – with a willingness to further your skills in High Risk Obstetrical imaging.
- 3D and 4D imaging on the GE and Philips Ultrasound systems.
Employment type: Full-Time
- 8:00 am – 5:30 pm with 30-minute break
- Start Date: ASAP
Industry: Healthcare, Allied, Hospital
- Competitive compensation package
- Housing and Meal Stipends available
- Weekly Pay- Direct Deposit
- Medical, Vision, and Dental benefit options.
For more information on this assignment or an assignment near you, send your updated resume to [email protected] and call me directly at (281) 668-0668.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement