Travel LPN - Mount Airy, North Carolina
Join our team of travel nurses and explore Mount Airy, North Carolina, while working as a skilled LPN. We have day and night shifts available for 8 to 13-week contracts.
- Administer medications and treatments.
- Monitor patient health and vital signs.
- Collaborate with healthcare professionals.
- Assist in patient admissions and discharges.
- Document patient information accurately.
- Provide compassionate patient care.
- Ensure compliance with healthcare regulations.
If you are interested, please feel free to contact Miquel Wood via call or text at (770)225-3196. You can also email your resume and three professional references to [email protected]. Also, please complete the skills checklist that is most relevant to your area of expertise at the link below:
Senior Account Executive – Soliant Health
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement