Travel Operating Room Nurse (OR) (RN) Contract Opportunity in California
San Francisco, CA 12 days agoApply Now
Have you ever wanted to go to California? You can get to explore a lot of the amazing attractions that only California has to offer. A trauma level one hospital in California with 725 staffed beds is needing the help of an Operating Room Nurse who can help them with variable 10 hour shifts during the week.
While you are doing this contract, in your free time you can get to explore Yosemite National Park, Alcatraz Island, The Golden Gate Bridge, and so much more.
DETAILS FOR YOU:
- San Francisco, California
- 13 weeks (extensions pending)
- Variable 10 Hour Shifts Monday-Friday
- 40 Hour Work Week
- First-time traveler-friendly
- Current AHA BLS
- CA RN License
- RN Of At Least 2 Years
- OR Circulator, OR Scrub experience preferred
- There are robotic cases. Experience in Gyn, Ortho, Urology, General, Colo rectal and Davinci procedures.
Soliant offers the following:
- Quick interviews and credentialing
- Weekly pay and benefits
- Assisting with negotiating extensions or finding the next move
If you are interested in this travel contract or ANY OTHER JOBS on this site, send a copy of your resume to the email address below and give me a call today. To expedite the process complete this skills worksheet www.Soliant.com/skillschecklist . Put my name KARINA DELGADILLO as the recruiter and give me a call today.
KARINA DELGADILLO - 678-713-2658 - [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement