Soliant is looking for a Operating Room Nurse for a travel assignment in Memphis, Tennessee. This position is a busy, Level I Trauma facility with 300+ beds. Pay is competitive and Soliant offers an array of benefits.
Memphis is a city on the Mississippi River in southwest Tennessee, famous for the influential strains of blues, soul and rock 'n' roll that originated there. Elvis Presley, B.B. King and Johnny Cash recorded albums at the legendary Sun Studio, and Presley’s Graceland mansion is a popular attraction. Other music landmarks include the Rock 'n' Soul Museum, Blues Hall of Fame and Stax Museum of American Soul Music
- Start : ASAP
- 13 Week Assignment
- Shift: 3x12s or 4x10s, NO CALL, 2-3 late days a month
- 10 hour shifts have a rotating day off - hours are 0645 to 1715
12 hour shifts are not in a block schedule, hours are 0645 to 1915
- Must have Ortho experience - Neuro and Vascular experience is a plus.
- Float: between all ORs in Peri Operative services, Outpatient Surgery Center, Burn OR and occasionally Trauma
- 2 years' Experience Required
- Current BLS Required
- Tennessee or compact RN license
- Full Benefits Available (Health, Dental, Vision)
- Weekly Direct Deposit Paycheck
- Matching 401K
- Extensive Medical Coverage PPO
- Competitive Referral Program for Extra Cash
Call or Text - Erin Hayes at 678-710-2509 for questions or email resume to [email protected] for consideration for this opportunity!
Account Executive / Healthcare Recruiter
"We make life better for those who make lives better."
Soliant Health is an accredited healthcare talent agency that equips hospitals and healthcare providers with highly-skilled professionals. Choose Soliant Health for your next contract assignment!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement