Travel Operating Room Registered Nurse in Atlanta, Georgia
Are you an experienced Operating Room Registered Nurse looking for an exciting opportunity to combine your passion for healthcare with your love for travel? Look no further! We have a fantastic opportunity waiting for you in beautiful Atlanta, GA.
Position: Travel Operating Room Registered Nurse
Location: Atlanta, GA
Duration: 13 weeks
Hours: Option of 36 hours/week or 40 hours/week
- 2+ years of Operating Room (OR) Registered Nurse (RN) experience
- Required: Experience in Ortho, GYN, Robotics, Plastics, ENT, and Urology cases
- Preference on candidates with previous travel experience
- Active BLS Certification, ACLS is preferred
- Active Georgia (GA) or Compact Nursing (RN) License
- 4x10s or 3x12s 7am-7pm - Facility accepts either schedule.
- Call Schedule will be discussed in the interview!
A little information on Atlanta, GA:
- Atlanta is often referred to as the "City in a Forest" due to its abundant tree coverage. The city boasts an impressive canopy of trees, and efforts are made to maintain and expand green spaces.
- Atlanta is the headquarters of the Coca-Cola Company, one of the world's most recognizable brands.
- Atlanta hosted the Summer Olympics in 1996, marking the centennial celebration of the modern Olympic Games.
If you're a dedicated OR RN ready for your next adventure and for immediate consideration, apply today by sending your resume to [email protected]. We look forward to welcoming you to our team and helping you create lasting memories in Atlanta, GA.
Senior Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement