Travel Pharm Tech-IV Experienced-Inpatient-Cincinnati, Ohio
Cincinnati, Ohio Posted 30 days agoApply Now
Message me: Natalia.Ramirez@Soliant.com . This is an IMMEDIATE opportunity available at an incredible Facility with state-of-the-art cancer-fighting technology. Along with a high level of focus on brain, spine and heart surgeries, they excel at treating their patients and employees with the utmost respect and care. They believe each one of their patients deserves a chance to get top-of-the-line care.
This is a 13-week project. Chosen Pharmacist will have at least 3 to 5 years of experience, with an active Ohio License and Ohio Board Certification. Detail-oriented and excellent written and oral communication skills.
You will be:
• Assisting pharmacist in the total prescription filling process
• Data entry/Inventory monitoring (Counting, labeling, ordering, stocking, filing) & Selling of prescribed and OTC products.
• Compounding of medications
o Package and/or label medications
o Deliver medications to Nursing units
• Fill medications in automated dispensing cabinets for patient use and prepare/mix IV medications for patient use
• Comply with state and federal drug laws and Facility policies and procedures
Apply TODAY! I specialize in helping Technicians find the right fit for them. Fun projects always available here at Soliant. Let me help you. Reach me at 281-668-0655 or at Natalia.Ramirez@Soliant.com . Click here to do your skills checklist www.soliant.com/skillschecklist .
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement
Browse Similar Jobs
Pharmacy Tech - Byfield MAByfield, MA
Soliant Health is looking for a qualified Pharmacy Tech for a pharmacy leader in Byfield. Job...
Pharmacist - Full Time Closed Door PharmacyByfield, MA
Soliant Health is looking for a qualified Staff Pharmacist for a position in Byfield MA. Work for a...