Travel Pharm Tech Job - Des Plaines Community Hospital
Des Plaines, Illinois Posted 6 days agoApply Now
We have budget for housing for this one--don't let distance keep you from applying.
Schedule: variable days and afternoons
- Prepares IV fluids and chemotherapy under the supervision of Pharmacist.
- Performs functions of reviewing and inspecting medication storage units throughout the hospital.
- Performs daily restocking of Automated Dispensing Machines (ADMs).
- Performs daily functions as associated with Narc Station.
- Reviews and labels medications in order to improve patient safety within the facilty
- Ensures control of medication inventory within Pharmacy.
- Distributes medication throughout the facility
The Ideal candidate has 2+ years of experience as a Pharmacy Technician and has excellent verbal and written communications skills
Competitive Pay and benefits
Please forward your resume to Andre.Wojcik@Soliant.com. Please call 877-340-0521 and speak with any of our pharmacy recruiters for further details.
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement
Browse Similar Jobs
IV PharmacistHouston, TX
Soliant Health is seeking an expert IV Pharmacist Position in the greater Houston, TX. Job Details:...
Interim Pharmacy Director - Full-TimeFt. Smith, AR
Soliant Health has partnered with a respected community hospital in the Fort Smith, Arkansas area...