Travel Pharmacist (CA Licensed) Newer Graduates Fine 6-month+ Contract
Eureka, CA 7 days agoApply Now
If you are a licensed pharmacist with inpatient experience looking for a new, travel opportunity then let Soliant introduce you to a 13-week assignment in Northern California. This assignment is located at a facility committed to meeting the highest standards in health care delivery. Connect with Soliant to gain access to this opportunity as well as others in California. Contact: [email protected] or call: (281) 668-0675.
- Reads and interprets documents such as safety rules, regulatory documents, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Provides age-appropriate care for infant, child, adolescent, adult, and geriatric patients.
- Demonstrate a high level of skill with computers and pharmacy software.
- Licensed as a California Pharmacist.
- 2 years Hospital pharmacy experience
- Completion of a 1- or 2-year Accredited ASHP residency program or Pharmacy Board certification.
Work Hours: 7 on 7 off or 8 on 6 off day/afternoon shifts
Employment Type: Full-time, Contract
If you are currently building your professional network and would like to connect with via LinkedIn: https://rb.gy/fux876
Kennidra Moore, Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement