Category Pharmacy - Clinical Pharmacist
Job Type Direct Hire
Soliant Health is hiring a pharmacist to take on travel assignments throughout CA. We have preferred relationships with many California Health Systems, and our job to help get you to the front of the line in the hiring process.
We have assignments available in both Southern and Northern California.
Competitive pay, benefits, and non-taxable allowances available.
- Reviews, interprets, and evaluates all medication orders for patients
- Maintains patient medication profiles in EMR
- Consults with and advises medical, nursing, and other healthcare providers regarding the optimal medication therapy
- Routinely monitors the patient’s total drug therapy for effectiveness, side effects, adverse reactions, toxicities, drug interactions, and incompatibilities
- Participates actively in code blues
- Performs and documents Clinical Intervention activities such as recommendations on drug product selection, dosage adjustments, and appropriate drug therapy
- Obtains medication histories on selected patients and communicates pertinent information to the appropriate healthcare provider
- Prepares and/or verifies the appropriate preparation of medications to be dispensed using the correct technique
- BS in Pharm is required. Pharm D. is preferred. Registered Pharmacist with the CA BOP in good standing-(RPH).
- Min of 1 yrs of experience as a RPh in an acute care setting.
- Comp Package: Ranges from $3000 to $4200/week, depending on schedule and location.
Please forward your CV to Andre at [email protected] and call 281-668-0652 for further details
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement