Soliant Health is seeking a travel pharmacist for Northern California. The ideal candidate will have an upbeat personable attitude and possess a California license with at least one year of experience. If this sounds like a perfect fit, join us at Soliant Health! Work with Soliant to gain access to this incredible opportunity. Contact: Angela Giles at 281-848-7419 or [email protected]
- Ensures that patient pharmaceutical care meets the standards of safety, effectiveness, patient rights, and customer service.
- Compounds or admixes ingredients appropriately, including IV admixtures, small and large volume solutions, syringes, and irrigation solutions per established policies and procedures.
- Consults and educates patients and caregivers concerning possible medications, including alternative sources of drug therapy.
- Reviews medications for accuracy, appropriateness, and interactions., and adjusts medications per approved protocols.
- Assesses prescribers' medication orders concern for the overall patient therapy
Schedule: 7on 7off or 8on 6off day/afternoon shifts
Shift Hours: 10 hours
If you meet the qualifications and are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume and contact information. We look forward to hearing from you!
At Soliant, a job is not just a job. It is a stepping stone to helping others, bettering yourself, and building your future.
Contact: Angela Giles
Email: [email protected]
To call: (281)848-7419
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement