Soliant is seeking a Pharmacy Tech for a respected health system in Western North Carolina. Join our growing team and enjoy the best work life balance!
The Pharmacy Tech assists pharmacists by filling routine orders for unit does and prepackaged pharmaceutical dispenses medications. Position tasks and responsibilities include:
• Counts, packages, and labels unit does for inspection by pharmacist.
• Assists pharmacists as directed, including filling orders and preparing labels.
• Prepares I.V. mixtures and operates automated systems.
• Maintains pharmacy inventory and performs clerical duties.
Required Job Qualifications include:
• High School graduate or equivalent
• National certification as a Pharmacy Tech (CPhT) a plus
• State certification as a Pharmacy Tech
• Previous pharmacy tech experience in a hospital setting preferred.
• Customer service abilities including effective listening skills.
• Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
• Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 lbs.
Offering: Housing allowance, meal allowance, and top medical and dental benefits!
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified, you will hear from one of our recruiters. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
Senior Pharmacy Recruiter
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement