Soliant Health is looking to hire an experienced RNFA for a 13-week travel assignment in La Grande, Oregon.
At Soliant Health, "we make life better for those who make lives better." Pairing talented caregivers with the best hospitals and healthcare providers is something we take tremendous pride in. Here, our personal commitment to enhancing the experience of both providers and professionals is what has earned us the respect of our clients across the country.
Position details and requirements:
Start/Interview Date: ASAP
BLS & RN License required
Minimum 2 years’ experience required
This is NOT an entry level position! EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED.
If you are interested in hearing more information about this traveling position, or any other traveling positions, please reach out to Tyrone Singletary, Cath & OR Specialist at 678-710-7769 or [email protected]. For immediate consideration, please send him the following items:
• A completed skills checklist that references my name, Tyrone Singletary, by utilizing the following link (http://www.soliant.com/skillschecklist)
• Current Resume, licenses, certifications, and COVID-19 vaccination card/exemption
• 2-3 Professional references
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement