Soliant is setting up phone interviews for qualified respiratory therapists to come work in Birmingham, Alabama. There is currently one day shift and one night shift opening available but you know anything in the South will go quickly.
RRT travel job details:
- 13 week contract or longer
- 36 hour weekly schedule, days or nights
- Requires Alabama license, critical care experience
To apply to this travel respiratory therapist job in Birmingham, AL, send a copy of your resume to my email address below. You can give me a call anytime to get started.
Whit Whitfield : 770-325-0237 : email@example.comApply Now
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement