Job Title: Travel School Special Education Teacher - Full-time
We are currently seeking a highly motivated Special Education Teacher to join our team for a travel position during the 23/24 school year in North Dakota. The Special Education Teacher will be responsible for providing special education services and support to students in a school setting.
- Develop and implement individualized education plans (IEPs) for students with disabilities.
- Provide direct instruction to students in various settings, including resource rooms, general education classrooms, and one-on-one.
- Collaborate with other professionals, including teachers, therapists, and parents, to support student success.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date student records.
- Participate in professional development activities and meetings.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Special Education or related field.
- Current certification in Special Education.
- Experience working with students with disabilities preferred.
- Ability to travel.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
This is a full-time travel position with competitive compensation and benefits package.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to Madison Logan at madi[email protected] or call 470-375-9244 for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement