Travel SLPA Contractor Needed for the 2023-'24 School Year
Soliant is looking to place a Speech Language Pathology Assistant in the Abbeville, Alabama area. This area is a small town near the Chattahoochee river and located right across the Georgia, Alabama line. This position is onsite for the upcoming school year, working with a supportive team to provide speech services to school age children.
- 2023-24 School Year
- Full or Part Time Positions
- Caseload details provided during interview with district directors
- Active Alabama SLPA licensure required by time of start
- Supervision will be provided
- Working with communication and speech diagnosis within an assigned caseload, will encompass working towards goals, data analysis, progress reporting and attending meetings as needed.
- Health, Vision and Dental coverage available
- Weekly pay w/ Guaranteed hours for direct and indirect services
- 401K with Company Matching
- Continued Education reimbursements and more!
This position is actively interviewing, for immediate consideration contact our hiring coordinator, Katherine Ravenell.
Not the position or location desired? We have opportunities nationwide! Send your resume via email to our hiring coordinator.
Katherine Ravenell | Hiring Coordinator | Soliant Health
(678) 710-7972 | [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement