Travel Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP-CCC or CF), Fort Leavenworth, KS
Fort Leavenworth, KS 19 days agoApply Now
Calling on Speech-Language Pathologist who want to live and work in the area of Fort Leavenworth, KS! Soliant is working with a school system, and is seeking a contract SLP for the upcoming school year.
What qualifies you as a "traveler?"
- Will you be securing temporary housing near your work place, while maintaining a home elsewhere?
- Will you be commuting more than 50 miles in order to perform this job?
If so, you likely qualify for housing or meal stipends!
As a school-based SLP, the applicant will:
- Assess students referred for possible speech and language needs.
- Provide individual and/or group therapy sessions for students with identified speech and language disorders.
- Develop individualized education plans and present them to parents, school administrators, and others involved with student evaluations.
- Consult with teachers, counselors, parents, nurses, and administrators on speech and language concerns.
- Maintain accurate records for all students on the caseload.
- Provide reports of a student’s progress to parents.
- Organize student caseload and develop a schedule for each assigned school.
- Develop resource materials for use in speech and language development.
We seek candidates with the following skills and attributes:
- Excellent communication
- Solid organization
- Up-to-date knowledge of Kansas Special Education procedures and best practices for SLPs in school settings
- Professionalism and accountability
- Kansas SLP license
- Both Clinical Fellows and SLP-CCC candidates are welcome!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement