Travel Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP-CCC or CF), North East, MD
North East, MD 24 days agoApply Now
Calling on Speech-Language Pathologist who want to live and work in northeast Maryland! Soliant is working with a long-time partner school system, and is seeking a contract SLP for the upcoming school year.
What qualifies you as a "traveler?"
- Will you be securing temporary housing near your work place, while maintaining a home elsewhere?
- Will you be commuting more than 50 miles in order to perform this job?
If so, you likely qualify for housing or meal stipends!
Currently, we have openings both with the Head Start program, and with K-12 ages. Additional details about the caseload and about site locations will be shared in an interview with school administrators.
As a school-based SLP, the applicant will:
- Assess students referred for possible speech and language needs.
- Provide individual and/or group therapy sessions for students with identified speech and language disorders.
- Develop individualized education plans and present them to parents, school administrators, and others involved with student evaluations.
- Consult with teachers, counselors, parents, nurses, and administrators on speech and language concerns.
- Maintain accurate records for all students on the caseload.
- Provide reports of a student’s progress to parents.
- Organize student caseload and develop a schedule for each assigned school.
- Develop resource materials for use in speech and language development.
We seek candidates with the following skills and attributes:
- Excellent communication
- Solid organization
- Up-to-date knowledge of Maryland Special Education procedures and best practices for SLPs in school settings
- Professionalism and accountability
- Maryland SLP license
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement