Are you a dedicated and experienced Pharmacist looking for an exciting opportunity to provide top-notch patient care in a culturally rich environment? Soliant Health has an immediate opening for an Inpatient/ IV Pharmacist to join our esteemed team.
Location: Flagstaff, AZ
Duration: 13 weeks
Shift: Primarily day shift (8 am - 7 pm) with weekends included
License: No AZ license needed!
As the Inpatient / IV Pharmacist, you will provide comprehensive pharmacy and medication management services to patients at the main campus and satellite clinics. Your direct patient care will extend to neo-natal, pediatric, adolescent, adult, geriatric, oncology, and obstetric patients. The position involves rotational shifts, including days, evenings, nights, weekends, and holidays. As you grow in your role, you will have the opportunity for career advancement through tier levels, leading to becoming an Advanced Practice Pharmacist.
- Doctor of Pharmacy or a Bachelor of Pharmacy degree from an American Council of Pharmaceutical Education recognized school.
- Current valid and unrestricted Pharmacy license in any State or Territory of the United States, or the District of Columbia.
- Current valid Basic Life Support (BLS) certification from the American Heart Association.
- A minimum of two (2) years' experience as a Registered Pharmacist.
- A minimum of one (1) year experience as a Clinical Pharmacist.
To apply, please submit your resume to [email protected] or call me directly at 281-668-0676.
Local: (281) 668-0676
Toll Free: (877) 340-0521
Fax: (281) 679-6035
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement