“We Make Life Better for Those Who Makes Lives Better!”
Your Next Career Opportunity Awaits!
Come Explore All That The Big Apple Has to Offer! The Best Place to Spend Your 13 Weeks!
A registered Ultrasound Technologist is needed for a contract position in New York, NY. Two years of Ultrasound experience is preferred, but all are encouraged to apply regardless of travel experience. Local Ultrasound Techs are also welcomed to apply.
- Certifications/ License Requirement: ARDMS or CCI, BLS, *Must have Abdominal and Vascular*
- Shift Info: 12am - 8am
- Pay: *Determined by stipend eligibility and experience*
- Contract Length: 13 Weeks
- Benefits: • Health insurance • Dental and vision benefits • Matching 401k • Weekly direct deposit paycheck
For more detailed information, don’t hesitate to reach out to me, Tyreese, at 770-557-3221. To get your name to the top of the list, send your resume directly to [email protected]. To move the process along even faster, you’re invited to complete the skills checklist (about 15 minutes): (http://www.soliant.com/skillschecklist)
*If you would like to consider working in other locations or would like a position within a different modality please apply to this listing and email me directly with more information to better assist. Additionally, we can schedule a 1 on 1 phone consultation so we can find your dream assignment!
Account Executive/ Imaging Account Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement