Traveling Inpatient/Chemo IV Experienced Pharmacy Technician - Austin, TX
Austin, TX 8 days agoApply Now
Category Pharmacy - Pharmacy Technician - IV Certified
Job Type Contract
***Must be able to work in other TX facilities if asked, housing and meals provided if you are willing to travel***
Soliant is proud to partner with a community hospital that’s mission is to provide excellent, evidence-based care for each patient while advancing cancer care for tomorrow. Are you a TX licensed pharmacy technician with a PTCB and has CHEMO IV mixing experience with certification for IV? Contact at [email protected]
- Assists with the preparation of medication orders by compounding or admixing medications under supervision of a registered pharmacist.
- Checks all orders for completeness of information.
- Verifies patient information and proper physician authorization.
- Admixture of drugs as ordered by physician in an accurate and timely manner.
- Calculates correct dosage volumes, converting between metric and apothecary equivalents.
- Assists in counting controlled drugs weekly and maintain records.
- High school Diploma or equivalent
- Must be licensed with the Texas State Board of Pharmacy and have a certification
- PTCB with a valid IV Cert
- IV mixing experience
- Clinical experience required
- Ability to travel to other facilities if needed
Shift: Dayshift (M-F)
Duration: 13 weeks
Industry: hospital, healthcare
Brandon Bui Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement