***Must be willing to float to state of CT, Travel is covered***
Soliant is proud to partner with a pharmacy that understands the importance of personalized care. We are looking for a pharmacist with retail experience with the license to practice in the given state to work a per diem travel pharmacist position in multiple chain store for 13+ weeks. If you are a licensed pharmacist and are interested, please send over a resume to [email protected]
- Ensure the accuracy and appropriateness of all prescriptions filled by completing Drug Utilization Review and Final Quality Assurance, applicable to state and federal Board of Pharmacy regulations.
- Build profitable business and script growth through recommended clinical programs including appropriate immunization and when available MTM (Medication Therapy Management), DCS (Diabetes Care Specialist), and all ongoing other programs as identified.
- Provide excellent customer service by assisting customers with medical-related issues and providing healthcare counseling.
- Supervise the work completed by support staff while on duty.
- Assist with training, coaching, and managing the pharmacy associates and assume management responsibility over the entire pharmacy as needed.
- Maintain appropriate security of the Pharmacy department.
- Comply with HIPAA and all other applicable federal and state laws and regulations.
- Handle and resolve customer issues, complaints, and questions to build customer trust and loyalty.
- Interact with physicians and utilize reference material to gain information on customers and prescriptions and to resolve any issues that arise.
- Assist with maintaining the Pharmacy department by keeping it clean and in order.
- Prioritize Pharmacy Department tasks and follow through to ensure all tasks are completed in a timely manner. Including, but not limited to, cycle counts, inventory management and will-calls to customers.
- Flexibility to work other locations
- Can travel to other stores
- Has Pharmacist license to practice in the state given
- PharmD or BS in Pharmacy
- Can work a contract
- Willing to travel throughout the state v(MUST BE WILLING TO TRAVEL)
- Can handle a high-volume retail pharmacy.
Duration: 13+ weeks
Shift: 3 shifts/week, days and evenings, some weekends
Pay: Hourly + Mileage/Hotel Reimbursements
Industry: Hospital, Healthcare
Brandon Bui Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement