Soliant has partnered with a school district near in California in need of a Board Certified Behavior Analyst! This position will primarily be responsible for completing FBA's, BIPs, data collections, and staff supervision. This position is full time.
- ASAP - May 2024
- Full Time
- Stipend Package(s) can be discussed!
- PreK - 12th Grade Caseload
- Develop a coordinated behavior management program for the Special Education & Student Services department
- Planning development and implementation of program, procedures and best practices related to instruction using the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA)
- School experience preferred, but not required
- Industry leading benefits in Health, Dental, Vision, and Matching 401(k)
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst Certification
To learn more about this job opening, please submit an application and current resume, or reach out to me directly!
Soliant Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement