Category Schools - Visually Impaired Teacher
Job Type Contract
A school district in Woodstock, IL is interviewing for a TVI. This opportunity is a full-time a contracted position.
- Illinois Licensure
- Start/End Date: ASAP until May 26th
- Full time
- Itinerant position. K-12 and life skills class. Start times will vary based on site each day.
- Duties: Candidate needed for direct services. No IEP meetings.
- ***ON-SITE ONLY***
What is required:
- Master’s degree in Education for Visually Impaired Students
- Illinois School Certifications
- Very competitive compensation
- 401k matching
- Dental, Medical, Vision insurance
If you feel like this position is a great fit for you, please feel free to apply on our website or contact me today to learn more about this opportunity and explaining next steps in the hiring process!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement