TVI (Teacher for Visually Impaired) (23/24)- Pittsfield, Massachusetts
Pittsfield, MA 11 days agoApply Now
Category Schools - Visually Impaired Teacher
Job Type Contract
Location: Pittsfield, Massachusetts
Job Type: Full-time
We are seeking a skilled and compassionate Schools TVI to join our team of educators in Pittsfield, Massachusetts. The successful candidate will be responsible for working with visually impaired students in a variety of educational settings, from preschool through high school.
- Develop and implement individualized education plans (IEPs) for visually impaired students.
- Provide direct instruction in areas such as Braille, assistive technology, and orientation and mobility.
- Collaborate with other teachers and service providers to ensure students receive a comprehensive education.
- Assess student progress and adjust instruction as needed.
- Communicate regularly with parents and guardians to provide updates on student progress.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in education or a related field.
- Certification as a Teacher of the Visually Impaired.
- Experience working with visually impaired students.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
If Interested in this position please email, me a copy of your resume Here or give me a call at (678)-710-7530
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement