We have a need in our school district for a Teacher of the Visually Impaired. We are looking for someone who is positive and enthusiastic about helping our students.
Location: near Lake Mary, California
- Master’s degree in Education for Visually Impaired Students
- State Teaching Certification in Visual Education
- 22/23 School Year
- Part Time
- Virtual Only
- Grade Levels Covered: K – 12
- Caseload: 8 students
- Competitive weekly pay
- Individualized compensation package
- Health, Vision, Dental, Insurance & 401K (if needed)
If this sounds like a great opportunity for you, please apply below with your updated resume. Once applied, more information will be provided. From there, you will be given next steps for the hiring process. Feel free to reach out to me directly at my office number at 678-710-7721.
Looking forward to speaking!
Mayce Faroon, Recruiter
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement