Job Title: Travel OB Ultrasound Tech (Contract) - Charlotte, NC
Soliant is seeking an OB Ultrasound Tech for a contract position in Charlotte, North Carolina. Combine your expertise with the charm of the Queen City in this unique opportunity.
- Perform obstetric ultrasound scans with advanced equipment.
- Ensure patient comfort and safety.
- Collaborate with healthcare professionals for precise imaging.
- Maintain and troubleshoot ultrasound equipment.
- Adhere to hospital protocols.
- Maintain accurate patient records.
- ARDMS certification with OB/GYN specialty.
- NC Ultrasound Technologist licensure.
- Minimum 2 years of OB ultrasound experience.
- BLS certification.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to travel to Charlotte, NC.
- Competitive compensation.
- Travel stipend and accommodations.
- Professional development.
- Explore Charlotte's culture and attractions.
- Gain experience in a new setting.
- Supportive team.
If you are looking for another location or job details, give me a call and we can talk about what you are looking for!
If you are serious about this position, or in another position but would like to work with me, send your most up to date resume to Troy Hiner at [email protected]. You can also complete this skills checklist to expedite the placement process www.soliant.com/skillschecklist and make sure to list my name (Troy Hiner).
Soliant- Imaging Specialist
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement