Soliant Health is looking for an Ultrasound Technician for a 13 week assignment near Mount Holly, in Charlotte, NC If interested, please continue to read the job description below! Travel stipends available for those that qualify.
Duties and Responsibilities.
- Set up ultrasound equipment for procedures
- Make patients feel safe and comfortable during the imaging process
- Take images of affected bodily systems
- Coordinate with the doctor to ensure delivery of images
- Maintain a clean and safe environment for procedures
Requirements and Qualifications.
- A certificate or degree from an accredited ultrasound program
- Certification from the American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- Patient care and clinical experience
- Experience with ultrasound and other imaging equipment
- Weekly competitive pay
- Full Health benefits if needed
If you are SERIOUSLY interested and believe this would be a great fit for you please take the time to complete the next steps below as it will help you proceed faster in this competitive hiring process.
1.email your resume to [email protected]
2.Complete our skills checklist and list Wesley as the recruiter-soliant.com/skillschecklist/
Medical Lab Technologist & Respiratory
Email: [email protected]
300 Galleria Pkwy Atlanta, GA 30092
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement