Soliant is looking for an Ultrasound Tech who can do Breasts for for a contract opportunity in Albuquerque NM 87106 United States. It is a trauma level 1 center. This hospital has 24-hour-in-house coverage by general surgeon and experts in other specialties. It has 556 Beds. It is immediately north of the main campus of the University of New Mexico. The Sandia Peak Ski Resort is 30 minutes away from this city and the Rio Grande Nature Center State Park is also nearby if you need to cool down after your skiing trip.
Pay is competitive and Soliant also offers an array of benefits. Come work in the wonderful city of Albuquerque for this 13-week contract. Take a look at the job details below for our Ultrasound Tech position and apply today !
- Managing equipment settings and maintenance.
- Diagnostic procedures for detection and diagnosis.
- Analyzing diagnostic imaging.
- Image reporting to other medical professionals.
- ARDMS certification. BLS, COVID VACCINE OR MEDICAL EXEMPTION
- Breasts, OB/GYN, Small Parts/Abdomen
- 36 Hours Per Week
- 6am - 6pm
- Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
- 13 Week Contract
If you are interested in this travel contract or ANY OTHER JOBS on this site, send a copy of your resume to the email address below and give me a call today. To expedite the process complete this skills worksheet www.Soliant.com/skillschecklist . Put my name KARINA DELGADILLO as the recruiter and give me a call today.
KARINA DELGADILLO - 678-713-2658 - [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement