Ultrasound Tech - Travel - Jacksonville, North Carolina - 13 Weeks
Jacksonville, NC 27 days agoApply Now
Are you looking for a new adventure as an Ultrasound Tech? If so, you might want to consider a travel assignment in Jacksonville, North Carolina. This charming city is home to the Marine Corps Base Camp Lejeune and offers plenty of outdoor activities, historical attractions, and cultural events. You will also enjoy the mild climate and the proximity to the Atlantic coast.
As a travel Ultrasound Tech with Soliant, you will be able to:
- Perform diagnostic ultrasound examinations on patients of all ages
- Operate and maintain ultrasound equipment and supplies
- Collaborate with radiologists and other health care professionals
- Document and report findings and recommendations
You will also benefit from:
- Competitive pay and weekly direct deposit
- Customized travel packages and allowances
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k plan and referral bonuses
If you are interested in this opportunity, don't wait. Apply today!
Serious Inquiries only, for immediate consideration email me an updated copy of your resume and three professional references at [email protected] I will contact you within 24 hours.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement