Category Imaging - Ultrasound Vascular
Job Type Contract
We are seeking an experienced Ultrasound Technician for a travel assignment in Plymouth, MN. The Ultrasound Technician will be responsible for performing a variety of ultrasound procedures, including General, Abdomen, OB/GYN, Renal/Pelvis, Small Parts, Vascular-Carotid, Vascular-Arterial, Doppler Studies, Peripheral Vascular, Upper/Lower Extremity Venous, and M-Mode.
- Must have at least 2 years of Ultrasound procedure experience in General, Abdomen, OB/GYN, Renal/Pelvis, Small Parts, Vascular-Carotid, and Vascular-Arterial.
- Must have experience in Doppler Studies, Peripheral Vascular, Upper/Lower Extremity Venous, and M-Mode.
- Shift: 2:30p-11p M-F
- Weekend requirements: every 4th weekend rotation (off the following week)
- Call requirements: one night of call 11p-6a
- Perform ultrasound procedures, including small parts, abdomen, ob/gyn, aorta, carotids, intussuseption, DVT studies -legs and arms, occasional biopsies, soft tissue, and pyloric stenosis.
- Provide excellent patient care and ensure patient comfort and safety during procedures.
- Review and interpret images to ensure that they meet diagnostic criteria.
- Maintain accurate and detailed patient records and reports.
- Must have ARDMS certification or be eligible for certification.
- Must have a valid BLS certification.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure.
- Must have a reliable mode of transportation and be willing to travel to different locations.
If you meet the qualifications listed above and are interested in this travel assignment in Plymouth, MN, please submit your resume and cover letter. We look forward to hearing from you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement