Urgent Fill - School Psychologist Position Opening – Oso, WA
Soliant is looking to fill a School Psychologist position for the 2022 school year.
- Full-Time and Part-Time opportunities throughout the remainder of the school year
- K-12th Caseload, Multiple Needs, Small Supportive District
- Must have Washington School Psychology License
- Interviewing ASAP
- Duties consist of: Conducting in person assessments and observations
- Inquire for additional details
- Comprehensive Benefits Coverage
- Competitive Pay
- Tax Free Stipends
This position is available to be filled immediately.
For questions/consideration, please contact Tim Wilson directly.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement