Urgent Hire - CT Tech Travel Job in Haverhill, Massachusetts
This Imaging team is responsible for providing CT services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week! Great travel opportunity
- 40 hours per week opening for a CT/RAD technologist on both 2nd and 3rd shifts.
- The CT technologist will be responsible for safely operating the CT equipment to produce diagnostic quality images/exams.
- Primary responsibilities include: performing a variety of CT exams on patients of all ages, detailed documentation consenting/screening patients for ionizing radiation and CT contrast.
- ARRT required with state license
- Excellent communication with patients and co-workers and positive attitude required
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement