URGENT HIRE!! School Psych needed for 23/24 School Year| Chester, Pa
Chester, PA 15 days agoApply Now
We are interviewing for School Psychologist to start with our School. Please see details below.
Location: Chester, PA
- Full Time / Full School Year 23/24
- Hours per week: 37.5
- # of Schools/Ages: K-12
- Caseload details:
- work across levels and may have a mixture of Elem, MS and HS. They will typically have 3-4 schools based on numbers. Diagnosticians are assigned to assist the Psychologists
- All Disabilities
- Interviewing now!
- School Psychologist License with PEL
- Masters or Doctoral Degree - School Psychology
- Master’s degree or higher in Psychology or Educational Psychology
- Active PEL w/ endorsement in School Psychologist
- Ideal candidate can provide direct student support, crisis intervention, staff consultation, systems level support, and psychoeducational evaluation
- Competitive hourly pay
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance options
If this sounds like a great opportunity for you, please apply below with your updated resume. Once applied, more information will be provided. From there, you will be given next steps for the hiring process.
Feel free to reach out to me Terence Ellis directly at my office number at 770-882-2191.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement