Urgent Need School Social Worker (LCSW) near Wilmington, Delaware
Wilmington, DE 18 days agoApply Now
State of District and Required Credentials: Delaware
Job Title: LCSW
Position Type- Full Time
A school district Near Wilmington, Delaware is conducting interviews to hire a Schools Social Worker LCSW for a Full Time position. The district would like to hire a well-qualified candidate as soon as possible.
Imperative Job Requirements:
- Masters Level Degree in Social Work
- LCSW, LPCMH candidates only.
- Experience in schools and have worked with students with 504s/IEPs
- Must Hold an active Social Worker State Teaching License ( MSW or LCSW)
- Must Have at least 2 years of Supervised, Post MSW experience at the school district.
- 22/23 SY
- Opportunities for work before the next school year are available
- More details will be discussed in the interview
- Weekly direct deposit
- Competitive pay
- Health Benefits
If this sounds like a great opportunity for you, please apply with your updated resume. From there, you will be contacted with more information regarding the next steps of the hiring process.
Feel free to directly contact, Beatriz Kiene – Account Executive, at the office number or by email listed below.
Beatriz Kiene | Account Executive
Click here to email: [email protected]
Office Number: (678) 710-7767
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement