We are currently seeking a School Psychologist to work with a school district in the Sugar Grove, IL area. If you would like to join a supportive team working with students of all ages, apply now!
- Full time, 37.5 hours per week, Must be on-site
- Elementary caseload
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Health Benefits, Vision, Dental, and 401(k) offered
- Tax-free stipends available to those who qualify
To learn more about this School Psychologist position or other job openings, apply with your resume or contact Joseph directly at [email protected].
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement